Would you like to join a leading manufacturer within Australia? Our client is the largest designers and manufacturer of transport seats in Australia and is currently seeking additional team members to join their hard-working team in Broadmeadows.
Currently looking for Transport Seat Assemblers, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the seats meet quality and safety standards for various modes of transportation.
This position is an ongoing casual position offering full time hours Monday to Thursday, allowing every Friday off. Hours are 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Reading work instructions to understand process and quality standards.
- Gathering materials and tools to ensure everything is readily available.
- Assembly of seat frames, cushions, and upholstery.
- Stretching and fastening materials over cushions to achieve a neat and comfortable finish.
- Quality Control ensuring all seats are expected for defects, proper alignment, and quality.
- Maintaining a clean and organised workstation and environment
- Ensure all Safety and PPE guidelines are followed.
Successful candidates will have:
- Live locally with Northern Suburbs
- Reliable own vehicle to travel to and from work.
- High attention to detail
- Trades Assistant experience
- Ability to work well as part of a manufacturing team with self-motivation capabilities to be able to meet work timeframes.
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- Every Friday off
- Be apart of an amazing team culture.
- Great facilities - Onsite parking
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to a unique benefits and discounts platform
If you think you have what it takes, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV.
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.