Australian Staffing Agency is a boutique agency with over 25 years experience providing quality to staff to various industries.
Our Client is Australia's leading plastic card manufacturer of a wide range of products from standard gift cards to high technology smart cards. They are currently looking for machine operators to join their team and are seeking candidates who have some experience in Operation of production machinery and equipment, ensuring optimum quality and output. Comprehensive training will be provided to successful candidates.
These are casual roles with day & afternoon shifts available (flexibility is a must)
View for ongoing work for the right candidates.
You will be operating high speed mail insertion machines including set up of jobs and basic trouble shooting,
If you have great attention to detail, are mechanically minded and are able to maintain accuracy in a fast paced environment then this could be the opportunity for you. Opportunity for training in secure card manufacturing; collation, lamination, punching, hot stamping, milling and embedding.
- Operate production machines and equipment according to individual job bag descriptions/requirements
- Ensure accurate reconciliation, completion of paperwork and quality assurance
- Mail sorting
- General maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
The successful candidate must
- Have proven experience with machine operation in a manufacturing or production environment
- Be mechanically minded and understand all aspects of machine operation including set up and basic trouble shooting
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and legible handwriting
- Have the ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Have Full working rights
- Have or be willing to obtain a national police check
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to a unique benefits and discounts platform
If you think you have what it takes, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV.
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.