Our Client, McConnell Seats Australia value their employees as the heartbeat of their organisation. They believe in fostering an inclusive environment that celebrates unique perspectives, talents and backgrounds.
About The Role:
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced and motivated Welding Team Leader to join the successful welding team at McConnell Seats Australia.
Reporting to the Production Manager, this is a critical and dynamic "hands on" manufacturing-based role.
You will be responsible for leading a team of 10, to ensure quality is maintained and the product meets customer specifications. You will be responsible for the flow of work between departments according to company production schedule. As this is a hands-on role, you will be required to weld seat frames whilst coordinating the supervision of your team.
7am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, with regular opportunity for voluntary overtime on Fridays.
What's in it for you:
- Stable employment opportunity in a modern and clean factory
- Collaborative and supporting team with an open and inclusive culture
- Excellent work life balance, working a 4-day week, Monday to Thursday
- Opportunity of voluntary overtime
- Competitive Salary
This position requires a person with:
- An Australian recognised Welder, Fabrication, or Boilermaker trade qualification.
- A minimum 5 years of practical experience, including at least 2 years in a supervisor role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience reading and working from technical drawings.
- Experience troubleshooting welding related problems.
- Commitment to delivering quality and safety outcomes with a focus on customer satisfaction.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for leading a team and possess the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply.
To APPLY please forward an up-to-date resume. For further information please contact Amanda Van Haasen on 1300 287 823 for a confidential discussion.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.