Calling all car enthusiasts!!
Do you want to work around cars all day?
Are you able to assemble products using power and hand tools?
This is the role for you!
For more than 25 years, our client has been the name behind more than 200,000 exceptional new cars.
They've converted buyers into customers for vehicle brands around the world, from the US, Japan, China and Australia.
They're the go-to partner for car manufacturers who want to add excitement to
their new-vehicle model ranges, whether it's through a discreet engineering
project or a total new-model enhancement program, from sketch to showroom.
Exciting vacancies to join their team are now available. These are ongoing positions with the view for permanency for the right candidates.
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:15pm
- Friday 7:30am-12:30pm Friday
You will be required to work on various production lines fitting and assembling special accessories and modifications on vehicles.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Quality Control
- Using a combination of Power & Hand Tools
- Follow plans and instructions
- Working as a team to achieve timely assembly of vehicle components.
- Adhering to SOP's
To be considered, you must:
- Work well as part of a team
- Own PPE including steel cap boots & hi vis vest
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Be physically fit with the ability to lift up to 25 kilos
- Have intermediate knowledge of Computers
- Have the ability to adhere to policy and procedures.
- Be an Australian citizen or Permanant resident
- Have or be willing to obtain a National police check
- Have a current driver's license as you may be required to move vehicles
Why work with us?
- Weekly pay
- Onsite parking
- Early finish on Fridays
- Great culture - team events and guest speakers
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience, please express your interest with an updated CV by clicking the 'apply now' button
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: The preferred applicant for this job will be required to Apply for a police check. Applicants with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this job. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.