Our client is a leader in the Direct Mail and Marketing industry offering a diverse range of products, solutions and services to make it easier for businesses to reduce printing costs, cut down waste, streamline day-to-day processes and automate common tasks.
They are currently looking for machine operators to join their mailroom production team and are seeking candidates who have experience operating Mail machines.
This is an ongoing position working Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm with view for permanency for the right candidate. .
You will be operating high speed mail insertion machines including set up of jobs and basic trouble shooting,
If you have great attention to detail, are mechanically minded and are able to maintain accuracy in a fast paced environment then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Operate mail production machines and equipment according to individual job bag descriptions/requirements
- Experience with Pitney bowe and intel machines an advantage
- Ensure accurate reconciliation, completion of paperwork and quality assurance
- Mail sorting
- General maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
The successful candidate must
- Have proven experience with machine operation in a manufacturing or production environment
- Be mechanically minded and understand all aspects of machine operation including set up and basic trouble shooting
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and legible handwriting
- Have the ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Have Full working rights
- Have or be willing to obtain a national police check
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- Great facilities - Onsite parking, onsite cafeteria and gym facilities
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to a unique benefits and discounts platform
If you think you have what it takes, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV.
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.